Outside Sales Representative
Reports To: National Sales Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Bonus and Residual
Pair Payments is seeking Outside Sales Representatives to join our sales team. This is a phenomenal way to utilize your sales and business skills within a growing and dynamic payments company! If you value teamwork and personal achievement – you’ll be perfectly paired to our team!
Our Outside Sales Representatives will promote and market services to new and existing business owners. Sales Representatives will have the responsibility of achieving sales goals and objectives as well as have a thorough understanding of the markets that he or she serves. A strong sales aptitude, ability to innovate and ability to provide strategic feedback are essential to meeting the needs of your customers and achieving your sales goals.
This position receives guidance and direction but works with minimal supervision.
We offer competitive compensation. You matter to us! We don’t ignore the role that compensation plays on motivation and performance so we strive to equitably compensate our people. Those who work hard are rewarded!
Want to work with us?
To Apply: Please send us a 60-second video and your resume to [email protected] telling us who you are and why you are the best person for this job. Please include the title of the position that you are applying for.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop and maintain relationships on behalf of Pair Payments with new and existing clients.
- Professionally handles inbound and outbound calls with clients and prospective customers.
- Address any issues and training needs with clients and resolving them promptly and thoroughly.
- Provide excellent service to clients and apply effective troubleshooting techniques under pressure.
- Organize and conduct efficient web-based trainings for clients as needed and recommended.
- Complete and record any information about activities and/or accounts into Pair Payments CRM system daily.
- Complete and submit all paperwork and/or reports required by Pair Payments.
- Report to your manager regularly, to discuss your presentation of ideas, initiatives and status reports for achieving established goals and objectives.
- Comply with Pair Payments established policies and procedures.
- Complete the required daily training on Cardone University Sales Training and attend team meetings as scheduled.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- A minimum of 1 year recent sales experience.
- Reliable phone
- Reliable Transportation
- Reliable Computer/laptop
- Valid Drivers License
- Work Authorization (US) required
- Ability to pass Background check
- Ability to pass random Drug Testing
- Business Acumen – understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Manages customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
- Inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and ethically; upholds the values of Pair Payments.
- Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgement; supports and explains reasoning for decisions.
- Sets and achieves challenging sales goals; demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; measures self against standard of excellence.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently, sets goals and objectives.