“These terms and conditions govern the use of SMS services provided by Pair Payments. By subscribing to the service, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To subscribe to the SMS service, the User must opt-in by providing their mobile number to Sky Payments Service.
- The User acknowledges that message and data rates may apply. Pair Payments is not responsible for any charges incurred by the User.
- The User acknowledges that they may receive up to 1-2 messages per week.
- The User may opt-out of the SMS service at any time by replying “STOP” to any Message received.
- Pair Payments will promptly stop sending Messages to the User upon receipt of the opt-out request.
Disclaimer of Liability
Pair Payments will not be liable for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused by the use of the SMS service.
The User assumes all risks and responsibility for the use of the SMS service.
By subscribing to the SMS service provided by Pair Payments, the User agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. If the User does not agree to these terms and conditions, they should not subscribe to the SMS service.”